Terms & Policy
This web site (the "Site"), milliondollarsgift.com is owned and operated by Universal Thrust Corporation (UTC) or its subsidiaries as a service to the community, customers, investors, affiliates, employees and suppliers under the following terms and conditions, (the "Terms"). Review it carefully. The services provided to you by UTC at the site are governed by the Terms as part of our "Corporate Responsibility" program, and to get you acquainted with our services. You agree to be bound by the terms by accessing and using web sites owned and operated by UTC or affiliates. UTC reserves the right to change or modify the terms at any time, with or without notice to you. Any changes or modifications thereto become effective and in full force by the time it is actually posted at the site. Periodically review the site for such changes. Your continued use of the site after such changes has been posted indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms.
Terms of "Services" as applicable to the "Terms" includes but are not limited to Security, Business and Financial services to our customers, community, affiliates, investors, employees, and suppliers, but also, "Services" provided by independent third parties navigated from UTC's or affiliates web sites.
"UTC", "We", "Our", "Its", "Company", "Partners", "Affiliates", "Subsidiaries" and the like, are used at the site as a matter of convenience to refer to our business alliances, which may or may not be accurate legal description of ownership, relationship, or corporate operations.
Copyright/Intellectual Property/Trade Marks/Restrictions
1. UTC owns and operates all screens and pages at the site unless as otherwise stated. All content are protected by all applicable U.S. and international trademarks, patents, copyrights and intellectual property right laws and treaties. Copyrighted materials includes but are not limited to arrangements, collections, selections, images, compilations, content, text, software, source code(s), design and graphics. Your authorization to view or download information provided at UTC site(s) for personal or internal business consumption does not translate to ownership right of the copyrighted materials. UTC's expressly written consent, and/or licensing agreement, or that of its subsidiaries, partners, affiliates or third party entities to whom such rights may reside, can, at their sole discretion, grant such rights to copy, distribute, modify, transfer, display, republish, frame, license, transmit, adapt, link to, create derivative work from any or all portions of the web site for public or commercial exploits. As far as this Agreement is concerned, no such rights have been granted unto you. When such rights are granted by all relevant intellectual property owners, copyright notices, logos, graphics, attributes, trademarks and corporate names may not be altered without permission. UTC, its subsidiaries, partners and affiliates can also rescind whatever permissions and licenses granted unto you, at any time, and at its sole discretion.
2. Please contact Million Dollars Gift Web Master for permissions, or for copyright infringement claims under Title 11 of 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Third Party Links
From UTC sites, you can navigate to other service providers that are relevant to the content of the site, but may or may not be owned by UTC. Under such circumstances, you agree to adhere to terms, policies and conditions of use of the respective sites. UTC unambiguously disclaims responsibility for other company's web site content, security, services, products or privacy policies. You are separately and independently bound by such policies as may exist therein, in the event that you decide to use their services. UTC at its absolute discretion, retains the right to change, substitute or remove linked sites from its web site, with or without notice to you. While every attempt were made to validate the authenticity of all information provided at UTC sites, the integrity and reliability of web sites linked onto it, it is your responsibility to conduct a due diligence to your personal satisfaction.
Disclaimers of Warranty/Liabilities
1. INFORMATIONS ON UTC WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON "AS IS", "WHERE IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASES. WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. UTC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, (A) USEFULNESS OF CONTENT, RESULTS OF SERVICES THEREIN, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY; AND, (B) ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, PURPOSE, USAGE, DEALING OR TRADE PRACTICES. UTC FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITIES OF INJURIES OR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF, (A) UNCONTROLLABLE FACTORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, WEATHER RELATED, EARTHQUAKES, WAR, STRIKES, RIOTS OR GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS; OR, (B) CONTENT DEFECTS, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS; OR (C) EQUIPMENT, COMMUNICATION LINE AND PERFORMANCE FAILURES, INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, THEFT, TORT, DEFAMATION, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UTC DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE, (A) AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE; OR (B) THAT THE WEB SITE IS, OR WILL BE FREE OF EXISTING OR EMERGING VIRUS, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OF ANY THREAT TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. UTC DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE ACCESSED FROM UTC SITE(S).
2. YOU AGREE THAT UTC, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ANY ONE ELSE, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE FOR ANY LOSS, BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF CAUSED BY USE OF SERVICES, AVAILABILITY OF, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL UTC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR, (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, NEGLIGENT, SPECIAL, EXAMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ECONOMIC (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAM, PROFIT OR INFORMATION), OR ANY DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF AN INABILITY TO, RELIANCE ON, OR AVAILABILITY OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE; OR (B) CLAIMS AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS, ERRORS, VIRUS, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, INACCURACIES OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATIONS ON THE SITE. EXCEPT WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, IN NO EVENT SHALL UTC'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY ACTION AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, (EITHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO USE THE SITE.
Our representation is meant to accurately and authoritatively depict your earning potential which does not in any way or form guarantee that you shall be able to duplicate past results or make money at all. Several factors including but are not limited to motivation, experience, dedication and ability to follow simple instructions has direct relationship to your level of success or failure.
Please note that the use of Business, Investment, Earning or terms of similar nature are purely used for illustrative purposes to paint more vivid picture of what is possible with our program. You are subscription payments to each other is without an obligation of reciprocity, which is the essence of this platform where likeminded individuals have realistic expectations based on Universal laws and sound applied scientific principles.
All information provided are believed to be accurate and from very reliable sources. Therefore, your participation should solely be based on your personal due diligence.
Forward Looking Statements.
1. Forward looking statements within the context of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1993, and Section 21E of Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended to cover safe harbors thereby created, can be found on UTC site(s). They can be identified by such expressions as "if", "intends", "estimates", "projects", "assuming", or "believes". When used, they are intended to reflect management's outlook, expectations and forecasts based on available data on UTC's operations. In some instances, certain assumptions have defined parameters that can be independently verified to arrive at the same conclusions. In others, inaccurate predictions of future events can alter the actual results. Therefore, there are certain inherent risks, such that the statements are not to be construed as guarantees of future performance.
1. You acknowledge that exclusive jurisdiction of Laws of the state of California, excluding its conflict-of-law rules, shall prevail on all cause of action with UTC for any matter that may arise with your use of the site. Specifically, that venue shall be in the U.S. District Court within Los Angeles County of the state of California. By accessing UTC site(s) on your own initiatives, you agree to comply with your local, state, national and international laws, if, and to the extent that such laws may become applicable. We do not represent to be definitive legal authorities in all communities. You further agree that any dispute or controversy arising under, or in connection with this Agreement, shall not be joined with the claim of others, either in a representative capacity or in a class-wide bases, but shall be settled exclusively by arbitration in accordance with the American Arbitration Association rules.
1. At UTC, we are committed to security and take your need for privacy very seriously. We had minimal invasion of your privacy in mind in designing the program with your emails rather than with your names. Either in our employment applications or in online order forms, UTC requires certain personally identifiable information to enable us process your applications or provide personalized services. By providing such information, you fully understand that they are processed in the United States of America. You agree to provide true, current and accurate information that may include without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, driverí»s license, social security number, date of birth or credit card. For credit cards processing, we use or engage the services of processors with security features that meets or surpasses federal standards for online security/privacy guidelines. We do not sell, rent or share your information with anyone except as disclosed elsewhere in this Agreement. However, in response to overwhelming demand to some of our services, we are constantly upgrading our programs and software which may result in unavoidable technological or human errors. We meticulously correct such errors as we discover them, and urge you to help us in that effort by notifying us as soon as they become apparent.
1. UTC shall only make available your personally identifiable information to a third party under the following conditions.
(a). When the law dictates such compliance in response to a valid Court order, warrants or subpoena.
(b). In transfer or sale of UTC's assets.
(c). To safeguard our clients or protect our property.
Web Site Security.
1. UTC uses your e-mail to communicate with, or alert you to other exciting business offer as they become available. You can opt-out of our list at any time by simply following the instructions at the end of each message.
1. UTC guarantees to host and monitor your replicated website for as long as you remain an active participant in the program at no additional cost.
1. We have thirty days refund policy. Refunds are made upon proof of performance deficiency in the program only, accompanied with information of who had received your payments. Such recipients, by joining the program agrees to honor refunds as the program monitor may deem meritorious. A meritorious proof would be an attempt and inability to profit from the course of study for personal growth and deficiencies that is attributable to system malfunction after reasonable time to correct the error. To request a refund, please contact the program monitor accordingly.
Children's Parental/Guardian Consent.
1. Since UTC's web site might be of interest to, but are not specifically targeted to children under the age of 18 years, we urge parental/guardian consent or supervision to view the site.
1. You therefore agree to indemnify and hold UTC, its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, telecommunication, third party content providers and agents harmless against all claims that may arise, without limitation, all reasonable attorney cost and fees incurred to enforce this agreement.
We sincerely hope that you've had a rewarding and profitable visit to UTC web site and deeply appreciate your continued goodwill.